Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ready to Go

Well, it has taken me a few days, but I have my blog set up with various pages as I envisioned.  I literally dove in head first -- I had no idea what I was doing, but I think it turned out pretty well so far.  I hope you enjoy reading it... 

Notice I have created the following pages (on the right hand side of the screen):
  • Be Thankful Today
  • Songs and Quotes for Inspiration
  • Why Create a Bucket List?
  • Steps to Creating a Bucket List
  • My Bucket List
  • Share Your Bucket List Here
  • Share Things You Are Thankful For Here.
I hope you enjoy reading each page as I share with you my thoughts and ideas on each of the subjects.

In the future, I look forward to sharing with you some of the stories behind the bucket list items I have already accomplished as well as a look at the ones I am currently working on.  I am excited!!  I am definitely Happy Today! :)

No comments: