Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Giving it a try

I am just starting out with blogging.  Forgive me if I am not very good at this.  I have always loved to write. I am also an optimist and a dreamer.  I have a long bucket list of things I need to do with my life (and feel I have a pretty good start on accomplishing the tasks as well).  One of the many items on that list is to try my hand at blogging.  Therefore, I thought I would take this opportunity to combine my love of writing, my desire to dream and set goals as well as my desire to help others see the brighter side of life, by writing this blog.  Perhaps I can help someone in the world be a little bit happier or help someone achieve the goals on their bucket list ... so I guess all I can do is give it a try ... so here goes...

No comments: